Terms and Conditions
Responsible Service of Alcohol
We support the responsible service of alcohol across Australia. Under the Liquor Act 1990 (TAS), it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Similar laws against selling or supplying alcohol to minors apply across Australia.
- We offer a flat rate of $10 shipping Australia-wide.
- We generally ship from our online store once a week on a Monday (except on public holidays) to minimise the time your beer spends out of refrigeration. This means Sunday night is the cut off for shipping that next week. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
- All orders including Express Post are shipped on a Monday.
- We are unable to hold orders for a delivery on a specific date.
- All orders are generally shipped through Sendle, although at the checkout you will see an option for Australia Post.
After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation.
Then, once your order has been processed, you'll receive a second email confirming that your order has been shipped and on its way to you.
Shipping times may vary, however, your order should arrive within 2 to 10 business days after dispatch, depending on your location. NOTE: Orders to W.A and North QLD may be slightly outside this time frame. Express Post via Australia Post is available to these areas.
If you don't receive your order within 10 business days of the confirmation email, please let us know via email.
Click & Collection order - Pick Up from the brewery
Unfortunately we no longer offer local pick up, however our Hobart Taproom at 105 Murray St, Hobart CBD often has the same stock available as our online store.
We only accept orders within Australia and do not accept international orders at this time.
Receiving your order
- Beer will not be delivered to an unattended address. If the courier tries to make a delivery and the location is unattended, the package will need to be picked up from a depot.
- Beer must be signed for by a person over 18 years at the time of delivery.
- If the delivery address is entered incorrectly:
- It is the responsibility of the receiver to organise the address change with the courier.
- A change of address fee may be charged by the courier service to the receiver.
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday, however we are unable to give a guaranteed time of delivery.
- No deliveries are made on public holidays or weekends.
- Please enjoy our beer responsibly.
By purchasing products via our store, you are agreeing that you have no right to change or cancel an order.
However, we may (in our sole discretion) accept a request by you to cancel or change an order, subject to you providing proof of purchase and the products being returned in their original condition and unopened packaging. You must also agree to pay any shipping costs and reasonable processing fees.
If you wish to change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible via email.
If you have received a product that you believe is defective in any way, please send us an email with photos describing your concerns. We will get back to you and may ask you to return any unopened items for review.
By purchasing products via our store, you are agreeing that prior to delivery we may at any time terminate the agreement to provide you the products you ordered, in whole or in part.
We may do this even if we have received payment from you or sent you an invoice.
Any such termination shall be given with as much reasonable cancellation notice as we are able to provide via any of the addresses you provided during the registration process. The circumstances in which we may terminate include, but are not limited to:
- any of the ordered products subject of your order are not available;
- there was any error in the description of any products subject of your order or their price as advertised by us;
- your order is in breach of these Terms or any other relevant conditions, or is contrary to a person’s rights or to any law.